- Walking Directions to CFP 2010
- Map of the 3rd floor of the Student Union
- San Jose State University map
- Directions to the Wednesday evening reception
- Bay Area map
Parking is available at the 10th St. Parking Garage (Tenth St. @ San Fernando St.) across from and Student Union.
Discounted airfares are available in and out of San Jose International Airport (SJC), three miles away, as well as San Francisco International Airport (SFO), which is about 35 miles away. Rental Cars and Shared-Ride Vans, as well as taxis are available at both airports.
If you're going from the airport directly to the conference, ask your cab or shuttle driver to drop you at 9th and San Fernando. The Student Union is just a block away.
A short walk from the San Jose State University campus is The Sainte Claire Hotel. The Sainte Claire is a distinctive hexagonal building that is a National Historic Landmark, and features free wireless Internet in all sleeping rooms.
- Web: www.thesainteclaire.com
- Address: 302 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113-2889
- Online reservations
- Reservations (toll-free): (866) 870 0726
- To avoid a one-night room charge, cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival.
Things to do and see in and around San Jose
San Jose is less than 50 miles south of San Francisco. Monterey Bay and Peninsula are about 1.5 hours south and west. Santana Row is about 4 miles northwest and Santa Clara’s Great America theme park is 9 miles north. Hiking in Big Basin among the redwoods is an enchanting experience. Santa Cruz with its surfing beaches and boardwalk are a half hour to the west. The Tech Museum of Innovation is always worth several visits.