Privacy and Free Speech: It's Good for Business
Drawing from materials highlighted in Privacy and Free Speech: It’s Good for Business, a primer produced by the ACLU of Northern California,this panel will review real-life business case studies that have landed companies in hot water and good decisions that have avoided serious privacy and free speech problems down the line. From Amazon to AOL, Yahoo to YouTube, this panel will not just say, but show why it makes sense to avoid costly mistakes and build on the privacy and free speech successes of other companies.
All panel attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the primer.
- Ebele Okobi- Harris: Director of Business & Human Rights Program, Yahoo!
- Francoise Gilbert: Managing Director, IT Law Group.
- Andrew Bridges: Partner, Winston & Strawn.
- Lauren Gelman: Founder, Blurry Edge Strategies.
- Raman Khanna: Partner, ONSET Ventures.
- Nicole A. Ozer: Technology and Civil Liberties Policy Director, ACLU of Northern California